Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012, new things to do

In the first month of 2012, I already have something that needs to be done.
I have to make report about my study in a topic that I never touched before, make an abstract to submit it to a conference (yeay!), make another report yet the first report still not finished, prepare for another project, become a committee in conference that is held by Indonesian student in Korea (it's just the beginning and I just become a staff though, hahaha :P), etc. This is a little bit exaggerated, but truly, the report really makes me dizzy @_@. Well, this is normal, by time I'll get adapted with all the new knowledge.
I find another things interesting though, maybe I'll start studying about business and economy. I have a dream to have my own business, even though right now I still don't know what kind of business that I want to run. But still, that's my dream, I have & want to reach it. Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Rahim.

3 comments:

  1. I think (just a thought) we should try an innovation based-business, instead of common engineering consultant. However, the challenge is, is there any enough space for innovation in civil engineering field?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We already discussed this before right (about a week ago)?
    And the answer is, YES THERE IS A LOOOOT OF SPACES FOR INNOVATION in civil engineering. It's not just ENOUGH, but A LOOOOT.
    This world is Allah's creation, there are a lot of things that men hasn't figured it out yet, so the problems lays on the men, and that is US! \m/

    ReplyDelete